The Eden Center invites you to join Susan Winograd MSPT and Yoetzet Halacha Rena Spolter for an interactive class about embracing the changes in your body at the end of your mikveh-going years. (Please note that not all international credit cards are accepted on the site. If you are having trouble, we recommend choosing the PayPal payment option.)
This class gives a broad understanding of Rabbinic thought on sexuality and pleasure and its practical applications. Make a note of the order number you get after your payment and go back to www.theEdenCenter.com/I&H to register (using the number) and receive the link for the class.
Recharge and refresh your niddah observance and mikveh experience!
Halakhic review, Q&A, direction for bridging between ideal and real, tips for making mikveh more meaningful.2-part series
Tahara In Living Color is a two-part series that teaches women to identify basic colors of menstrual stains. It empowers women to take an active role in assessing their halakhic status and allows women to lower stress regarding issues affecting their niddah status. After the completion of this two part course with real samples and practice, women are able to discern when it’s necessary or unnecessary to consult with an halakhic authority regarding their status 1st session - definitions & color 2nd session - stains & sizes
Tahara in Living Color 2022
This monthly Kallah Teacher Continuing Education series, will help guide Kallah teachers on various topics, with experts speakers guiding you through the multitude of different aspects relevant to being a Kallah Teacher.
We will be offering a once a month mentorship program for kallah teachers on zoom, providing you with a monthly discussion to guide your kallah teachings. Learn from each other as well as an experienced kallah teacher. Sessions will take place monthly. The mentorship program will cost 50nis per session. Recordings of previous sessions are also available at 50nis per session.
Recording of Labor, Delivery & Postpartum through the Halakhic Lens
Please proceed below to register for The Eden Center's Kallah Course. After your registration is processed you will receive an email with a link to proceed directly to payment for the course (2600₪). Please note the course can be paid for in full or via monthly installments via the link. If you do not receive an email, please check your spam. In this course, over 20 weeks you will learn halakha, as well as gaining tools for teaching about intimacy, contraception, red flags and more. Looking forward to you joining the course. Registration and Cancellation Policies at The Eden Center:
- Courses are dependent on a minimum number of participants. The Eden Center holds the right to close a course/lecture if the minimum amount of participants do not register.
- Participants will pay for the full course, even if they miss sessions, except for instances of illness lasting three weeks or more. Request for a refund must be accompanied by a doctor’s notice, to be procured within 15 days of the refund request.
- There may be changes in the order of sessions in the course and in the lecturers who present.
- All switches from one course to another will be done only in agreement with the administration and recalculation of cost of participation.
- In event of cancellation participation, all discounts and scholarships are null and void. The participant will be charged in full for the time they were in the course.
- Payment of the registration or course fees is confirmation of acceptance of the stipulations stated above.
- A non refundable 250₪ registration fee applies to all lectures and programs
Cancellation Policy for a Course:
- The non refundable Registration Fee must be paid before the start of the course
- Full course payment, or an agreed payment plan, must be finalized by Week 4 of the course in order to be able to continue participating. This includes the arrangement of any work-study scholarships.
- Cancellation up until 7 days (all calendar days) prior to beginning of course- full refund (excluding the non refundable registration fee)
- Cancellation up until 3 weeks (21 calendar days) after beginning of course- 80% refund
- Cancellation after three weeks from beginning of course- no refund
- Every cancellation must be made in writing to the Eden Center and must include date of cancellation, number of classes already attended and reason for cancellation. The date the email is received determines the calculation of cancellation.
- Your refund will be completed on the day of the cancellation, as allowed, or at the nearest possible date and no later than 7 business days after cancellation is submitted, via cash, bank transfer or PayPal.
- Pass the final test
- Participation in a minimum 85% of whole classes (i.e. not partial class attendance)
- Payment made in full or the establishment of a payment plan
- Work-Study scholarship tasks completed (where applicable)