Registration and Cancellation Policies at the Eden Center
- Courses are dependent on a minimum number of participants. The Eden Center holds the right to close a course/lecture if the minimum amount of participants do not register.
- A trial class is offered for all full length courses. Payment is binding for all classes attended after the trial class.
- Participants will pay for the full course, even if they miss sessions, except for instances of illness lasting three weeks or more. Request for a refund must be accompanied by a doctor’s notice, to be procured within 15 days of the refund request.
- There may be changes in the order of sessions in the course and in the lecturers who present.
- In a case of a returned check, the participant will cover any service fees entailed.
- If a participant misses a session, they are eligible to make up the session in another course. This must be arranged with the Eden Center administration.
- All switches from one course to another will be done only in agreement with the administration and recalculation of cost of participation.
- In event of cancellation, all discounts and scholarships are null and void. The participant will be charged in full for the time they were in the course.
- All participants must sign a registration form to confirm their registration
- A non refundable registration fee applies to all lectures and programs, it is 10% of the lectures/program, or 100 nis, the lower of the two.
Every cancellation must be made in writing to the Eden Center and must include date of cancellation, number of classes already attended and reason for cancellation. The date the email is received determines the calculation of cancellation.
Your refund will be completed on the day of the cancellation, as allowed, or at the nearest possible date and no later than 7 business days after cancellation is submitted, in the following way:
- Paid by credit card- the charge will be canceled with your credit card company
- Paid by credit card and the charge already went through- the amount will be returned in cash, check or bank transfer.
Cancellation fee- if, as a result of your cancellation, the credit company charged a service fee, it will be charge to you.