Eden's Hatan Teacher Training Course combines in-depth halakhic learning with material in the psychological and social issues you need to help guide a hatan. The course includes discussion time and frontal learning of topics such as sexuality, communication, birth control, red flags, prenuptial agreements, curriculum building and more.
Dr. Dan Jacobson directs the course.
18 weeks, 3 hours per week.
Please continue to pay the course fee - this can be done in instalments via credit card, or payments can me made via PayPal.
Registration and Cancellation Policies at the Eden Center
- Courses are dependent on a minimum number of participants. The Eden Center holds the right to close a course/lecture if the minimum amount of participants do not register.
- A trial class is offered for all full length courses. Payment is binding for all classes attended after the trial class.
- Participants will pay for the full course, even if they miss sessions, except for instances of illness lasting three weeks or more. Request for a refund must be accompanied by a doctor’s notice, to be procured within 15 days of the refund request.
- There may be changes in the order of sessions in the course and in the lecturers who present.
- All switches from one course to another will be done only in agreement with the administration and recalculation of cost of participation.
- In event of cancellation participation, all discounts and scholarships are null and void. The participant will be charged in full for the time they were in the course.
- Payment of the registration or course fees is confirmation of acceptance of the stipulations stated above.
- A non refundable 250₪ registration fee applies to all lectures and programs
Cancellation policy for a course:
Cancellation up until 7 days (all calendar days) prior to beginning of course- full refund (excluding the non refundable registration fee)
Cancellation up until 3 weeks (21 calendar days) after beginning of course- 80% refund
Cancellation after three weeks from beginning of course- no refund
Every cancellation must be made in writing to the Eden Center and must include date of cancellation, number of classes already attended and reason for cancellation. The date the email is received determines the calculation of cancellation.
Your refund will be completed on the day of the cancellation, as allowed, or at the nearest possible date and no later than 7 business days after cancellation is submitted, in the following way:
Cancellation fee- if, as a result of your cancellation, the credit company charges a service fee, it will be charged to you.
- Paid by credit card- the charge will be cancelled with your credit card company
- Paid by credit card and the charge already went through- the amount will be returned in cash, check or bank transfer.